Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Google Docs.

I love Google docs., and even more now that you can upload any type of file. Being that I love video, I often have the problem that I want either a safe place to store my videos (in case of a mishap with my comptuer), or that I want to send someone a video that I made. Videos are too big to send by email, and many file-sharing sites have a file-size limit of 100-200mb. Other sites I have used that are helpful are 4shared or YouSendIt, but I now like Google Docs. even better. Files can be up to 1,000 mb, and you can either make the link public for anyone to share, or you can send it specifically to people you choose. It's also a great way to collaborate on other projects with your colleagues. You just need a gmail account to get started. Check it out.

http://docs.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=49008

No comments:

Post a Comment