Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photoshop for Kids: Patterns


Here's my latest tutorial - helpful for any math teacher that also teaches art and Photoshop.  Otherwise, I'm sure any digital scrapbooker would like this, as it teaches you how to make your own custom digital scrapbook paper.  This lesson can be modified to the skill level of just about any Photoshop user.


Photoshop for Kids: Patterns from magrelacanela (Nicole) on Vimeo.
Here's a beginning level Photoshop tutorial for kids. (of all ages)  This tutorial shows how to make patterns, and is great for a math lesson since children study patterns. It is also a fun way to design your own "wallpaper" or your customized digital scrapbook paper.  Enjoy!  Also, feel free to submit your pattern samples to me, and I will add it to the gallery and post it in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment